The Importance of a Properly Functioning Gutter System
We receive a lot of rain here annually in the Pacific Northwest, which is why it is extremely important to keep the guttering system of your Bonney Lake and Tacoma home or business functioning the way it was designed and installed to. One-inch of rainfall equals out to hundreds of gallons of water that need to be diverted off a roof and away from a building, we receive 40 plus inches of rain annually which means your gutters could see up to 10,000 gallons of water in a year! Most people don't have the time, or the capability and know-how of performing all the required maintenance procedures so we offer a Gutter Tune-Up package that includes:
- A Gutter Cleaning.
- Caulking and sealing of gutter end-caps, outlets, and miter joints.
- Tightening of gutter and downspout brackets and fasteners.
- Visual testing of the gutter slope to ensure proper flow.
- Visual inspection of ground drainage and runoff.
- A general inspection of the entire exterior of your home, including the roof.
*If you notice any of the above issues, you should consider scheduling a tune-up at which time we can let you know if any gutter or roof repair is necessary beyond the tune-up.
Bates Roofing has built and repaired thousands of roofs in the Bonney Lake and greater Tacoma areas for over 30 years. Call us today at(253) 473-0675 for a free estimate, and to find out what our satisfied customers and repeat clients already know about us.